All India Legal Forum is conducting its 3rd Blog Writing Competition on Corporate, Banking and Financial Laws. The registration for the competition is free.
All India Legal Forum is a team of more than 800 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. We are pleased to have the support of a diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Justice Mukundakam Sharma, Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Justice S.L. Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Dr.Vinod Surana, CEO and Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Mr. Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India, Mr. Rishabh Gupta, Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangal Das, Mr. M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. Safir Anand, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. JLN Murthy and many more as our honorary board members.
About the Competition
The Editorial Board of All India Legal Forum is pleased to announce that it is going to conduct a “3rd National Blog Writing Competition” on the theme Banking Law. The last date for registration is 25th March. The last date for submission is 31st March. We bring this competition to help the participants improve their research skills and scope on Banking Law and thereby attain finesse.
Theme of the Competition
Any topic within the ambit of Corporate, Banking, and Financial Laws.
- Date of registration: March 6, 2021.
- Last date for registration: March 31, 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Last date of submission: April 30, 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Date of publication of results: May 15, 2021. There shall be a winner, a runner, and a special mention declared by the team.
Free for all
- The submission of the blog for the competition should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog, or platform.
- Co-authorship: 2 people (maximum) are allowed to participate in the competition.
- An abstract of 150 words (exclusive of the word limit) and the Inclusion of 4-5 keywords is mandatory.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 20% otherwise blog will be rejected. Minimum word limit: 1500 words, Maximum: 2000 words.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman format, font-size: 12, line spacing:
- The citation format will be in the form of Hyperlink with endnotes (endnotes: for those sources which cannot be hyperlinked and OSCOLA to be followed for endnotes). Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself.
- The participants shall receive an acknowledgment email on receipt of the article by the Editorial Board within a day. In case this does not happen kindly resend the submission.
- The submission should be accompanied by a covering letter in a separate word document specifying the participants’ name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. No personal details of the author(s) should be present in the article.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All submissions of a blog must be mailed at ailf12345events[at]gmail.com with the subject of the e-mail as ‘Blog Writing Competition Submission’.
Email: ailf12345submission[at]gmail.com for queries.
Gauransh Gaur: 7753807732
Shivang Yadav: 8382861765
Keep following our ‘Fests, MUNs, and Other Competitions‘ for more such exciting competitions!