About the Institution and Event
Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights (SCLHR), established under the aegis of UPES School of Law, Dehradun is celebrating 71 years of the Indian Constitution.
The Society has planned a month-long celebration to mark this auspicious occasion. In this furtherance, we are pleased to announce the ‘3rd National UPES – School of Law Constitutional Law Quiz Competition’, to be organized on 25th -26th November, 2020.
The competition is divided into three rounds which will be held through online mediums.
- Round 1: MCQ based;
- Round 2: Theme based;
- Final Round: to be disclosed on spot
- 22nd November 2020: Last Date for Registration
- 25th November 2020 (7 P.M.): Round 1
- 26th November 2020 (4 P.M. onwards): Round 2 & 3
- Winner: Rs. 4,000/- + e-certificate of merit
- Runners Up: Rs. 3,000/- + e-certificate of merit
- Second Runner Up: Rs. 2,000/- + e-certificate of merit
Note: E-Certificate of merit will be provided to all finalists and e-certificate of participation to all the participants.
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3rdsclhrconstiquiz