About the Organiser
Think India is a pan-India organization established with the aim to bring together the best talent of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation-First’ attitude. The organization seeks to develop a solution-based thinking and inspire young India to serve the society.
Aalekh is the latest initiative by Think India to further its goal of infusing ‘Nation-First’ thinking in the young talent of this nation and enabling this talent to positively contribute towards the growth and development of India. The meaning of ‘Aalekh’ is to write.
About the Workshop
The workshop is a two-day online workshop which will be conducted in 3 sessions on 4th and 5th of July, 2020. The 3 sessions will encompass article writing in its various forms. The sessions shall be conducted by individuals who are experts in that specific form of article writing. For more information about the contents of the three sessions please refer to the brochure for the event. The three sessions are:
- Session One: Freelance Article Writing
- Session Two: Legal Article Writing
- Session Three: Academic Article Writing
- Registration is Compulsory to attend the workshop.
- The Registration fee is Rs. 50/- only.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The participant has to pay the registration amount and register on this link.
E-Certificates shall be given to all participants who register for the workshop.
The Workshop shall be conducted using Cisco Webex. Participants who register must have an internet connection, headphones/earphones with mic, a desktop/laptop.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 8652074247 / +91 9910290883