Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a non-profit, student reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication. The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy.
It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
About serving on the IJLPP Editorial Board
Board membership provides an opportunity to discuss issues of importance in education, develop collaborative relationships with scholars and colleagues, and gain editorial skills and scholarly publishing experience.
The current board consists of practicing lawyers of Supreme Court of India and students from Leiden University, University of Toronto, Koç University (Turkey), NLSIU, RGNUL, SAU, JMI, NLUAA, NALSAR, NLUD, Delhi University, Amity Law School and IPU. These positions offer an opportunity to engage with a range of writing and research on law, policy and social sciences.
- The applicant must be in or above 3rd year (5-year course) or 2nd year (3-year course) of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication with a peer-reviewed journal or at least two paper presentation at national conferences.
- The applicant must work exclusively for IJLPP and any form of parallel association with any other journal is not allowed.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with web applications and publication would be welcome.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
- Note: Kindly specifically mention any special qualification held in respect to any of the above-mentioned requirement.
How to Apply?
Interested students may submit their updated CV along with an article written by them of 1000-1200 words on any issue of contemporary relevance related to law and public policy to info[at]ijlpp.com with the subject ‘Application For Blog Editor’ by 8th August 2020.
For any other query contact us at: info[at]ijlpp.com.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity at KL Associates, Gurugram: Apply by July 31
- Online Internship Opportunity at Venexa Legal [5 Positions]
- Online Internship Opportunity at Philomath [3 Vacancies]: Applications Open
- Online Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners: Applications Open
- Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research: Applications Open
- Online Internship Opportunity at Muds Legal LLP [2 Vacancies]
- Online Internship Opportunity at Centre for Accountability and Systemic Change [4 Vacancies]
- Online Research Internship Program by LegalPedia