The RGNUL Student Research Review-Journal is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed journal based at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It is the flagship journal managed by the students of the University. It was founded with the objective of facilitating novel ideas and a research conducive environment.
RSRR has also come out with its Blog Series which publishes blogs on different contemporary issues of law. The RSRR Blog Series was named one of the top 35 Constitutional Law Blogs by Feedspot. It has been chosen from thousands of options based upon the relevance and influence of the blog, among other factors.
Nishith Desai Associates is a research and strategy-driven international firm with offices in Mumbai, Silicon Valley, Bangalore, Singapore, New Delhi, Munich, and New York. They specialize in strategic legal, regulatory and tax advice coupled with industry expertise in an integrated manner.
Their forte lies in providing innovative and strategic advice in futuristic areas of law, including Med-Tech & Medical Devices. NDA has been the proud recipient of the Financial Times – RSG award 4 times in a row (2014-2017, 2019) as the Most Innovative Indian Law Firm
About the Blog
The Editorial Board in association with Nishith Desai Associates invites submissions for the RSRR Blog Series on the theme “Digital Healthcare in India”.
Mr. Nishith Desai Associates will be conducting the Peer Review of the submissions.
E-Certificate of Publication will be provided under the name of RSRR and Nishith Desai Associates for blogs published.
Deadline: The last date of submission is 20th May 2020.
Submission Guidelines and Procedure
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- The word limit for each post is 1500-2100 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article itself.
- Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes.
- A recognized, uniform style of citation is necessary for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. [Authors are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript].
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to submissionsrslr[at]rgnul.ac.in.
- The subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series: Digital Healthcare in India”.
- Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the RSRR Website.
- E-certificates will be awarded to the authors of each published blog.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- In case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with RGNUL Student Research Review and Nishith Desai Associates. All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
In the case of any query, mail us at submissionsrslr[at]rgnul.ac.in.
Anandita Bhargava (8130903339)
Smita Gupta (7347606190)
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in: