About Law Mantra Trust
Law Mantra (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
About Call for Chapters
This Call for Chapter is for contributions in an edited book on the theme: Intellectual Property Branding in the Developing World: A New Approach.
Intellectual property refers to creations of the mind, products born from our thoughts and intellect and encompasses most notable forms of assets envisaged by our minds, such as inventions, literary works, artistic works, songs and music, trademarks, designs and names and images purposed for industrial use.
The concept of intellectual property arose from the imperative need to devise some form of mechanization to protect creations of the mind and thought.
How to Submit?
Selected full paper should reach the convener, on or before 20th June 2020. The submissions are to be addressed to The Editorial Board, Law Mantra Journal at editor.lawmantra[at]gmail.com cc aditya[at[lawmantra.org.
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to MNLU-Nagpur Style, which is attached with this notification.
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher.
Here is another post that you might be interested in –Call for Chapters – Edited Book by Law Mantra