About the Journal
Gujarat Law Journal (GLJ) is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed Journal having an ISSN number. It provides a dedicated platform to express views on topical legal issues, thus allowing the interchange of ideas on emerging issues and matters.
The Journal started in 2011 as a part of the Sapta-Dhara Research Initiative of the Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2011.
About the Opportunity
GNLU-GLJ invites contributions for the Journal for its 5th Volume, 1st Issue.
- Categories and Word Limit:
- Long Articles: 5000 words minimum
- Short Articles: 3000 words minimum
- Case Comments: 3000 words minimum
- Book Review: 2000 words minimum
- Abstract: 200 – 300 Words (Minimum)
- It must be italicized and inserted just after the title and the author’s name.
- Cover Page: Must be submitted along with the paper.
The cover page must provide the following:
- Title of the paper
- Author’s Name, Address, Phone number, email ID
- Institution’s name
- Word count
- Co-Authorship: Permitted; Not more than 2
For further details about the submission guidelines, please click the link provided at the end of this post.
November 15, 2020
All Submissions and Abstracts should be sent as a Word file by e-mail to glj[at]gnlu.ac.in.
Write to glj[at]gnlu.ac.in for queries.
More posts that you might be interested in
- CfP: International Conference on Restorative Justice by HPNLU & ICA, Chandigarh [Oct 22]: Register by Oct 15
- Call for Papers: GEHU’s Law Review: A Bi Annual Journal of Law: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: Ex Gratia Law Journal [Volume 1, Issue 3]: Submit by November 1
- Call for Papers by Delhi Law Review, Volume 8 [Student Edition]: Submit by Nov 1
- Call for Papers by CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy: Rolling Submissions