Corpus Juris is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal bearing the ISSN Number 2582-2918. It is a one-of-its-kind law journal that focuses on the development of its authors by providing an inclusive learning environment for all its stakeholders.
The team shares suggestions, in-depth critical analysis and holistic feedback to all those who write to us. Corpus Juris has successfully garnered an international outreach and has consistently been publishing articles by researchers, academicians, practising professionals and students. Since we do not restrict our authors by any theme, with every edition we see tremendous diversity in our publication.
Corpus Juris is now formally inviting submissions for Volume III, Issue I.
- Articles: 2000-3000 words
- Book Review: 1500-2000 words
- Case Comment: 2000-3000 words
- Research Paper: 5000-7000 words
Each manuscript must contain an Abstract & Keywords.
Submissions must conform to the following guidelines:
- Body of the Manuscript in Font size 12, Garamond, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes in Font size 10, Garamond, 1.0 line spacing.
- Citation must be in footnotes and uniform throughout the manuscript.
- No border to be inserted in the manuscript.
A word document with the Final Manuscript is to be sent to [email protected], with the subject being: ‘Submission: Issue 1, Vol. III Corpus Juris’, on or before February 15, 2021 11:59 PM. The names of author(s) should be mentioned only in the body of the mail and must not be included within the manuscript.
- The submission must not exceed the 15-20% plagiarism limit.
- Due consideration shall be given to legal scope of the subject.
- Political or sociological takes should not be at the expense of legal relevance.
- Flow of the content must be logical, conveyed with utmost clarity and without any repetitive or circular arguments.
- Corpus Juris has a dedicated & highly qualified Panel of Reviewers who give customized comments for all manuscripts received. The final call on manuscripts selected for publication vests with the Board.
MANUSCRIPT PROCESSING FEE
- Single Authored Manuscript: Rs. 800/-
- Co-Authored Manuscripts (2 Authors): Rs. 1000/-
- 3 Authors: Rs. 1200/-
The Certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
Please feel free to direct all queries at [email protected] with the subject marked as “Query”.
Vatsala Chauhan: +91 9873365154
Vidushi Sinha: +91 9958304898