International Journal for Research in Law (ISSN: 2454-8715) (A Peer-Reviewed, Quarterly Publication) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 6, Issue 4, March 2021.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 15th February 2021.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
IJRL operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of IJRL is Print. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal as well as certificate on their E-mail ID. So as to procure a printed copy of the journal an additional amount of INR 600 is to be paid.
Word Limit [Subjet to Relaxation]
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Processing Charges [To be paid after acceptance]
- Single authored paper: INR 600
- Co-authored paper: INR 800
Phone Number: 8885333791, 9039457891