About the Organisations
The RGNUL Student Research Review-Journal is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed, flagship journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. RSRR, in 2017, began with its Blog Series which provides a platform for critically analysing contemporary and unexplored legal issues.
Mishi Choudhary & Associates (MCA) is a boutique law and its expertise extends across wide practice areas and issues related to clients from diverse sectors. Some of the key areas of their focus include technology law, intellectual property, policy and regulatory advisory arbitration and litigation. The firm is distinguished not only for the depth and wide scope of their legal expertise but also for their unmatched experience and international exposure.
Call for Papers
The Editorial Board in association with Mishi Choudhary & Associates seeks to publish its ‘Call for Blogs’ through your website, so as to spread awareness among law students, academicians, and professionals and welcome their contribution to the upcoming edition.
- Ethical Quandaries Around the Adoption and Use of Artificially Intelligent Technologies
- Challenges by AI: How Prepared Does India Find Itself?
- Attribution of liability on AI
- Artificially Intelligent Systems: How to Tackle Biases?
- Privacy in an AI-driven Era
- AI and Machine Learning: Recipe for Overarching Surveillance?
- Rewarding Copyrightable and Patentable Creations by AI Systems
- Role of India in International Dialogue Amidst the Militarization of AI
- AI as a tool for information corruption
- Legal Personality of AI
The submissions are, however, not restricted to the aforementioned sub-themes, provided they fall within the ambit of the main theme.
How to Submit?
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to submissionsrslr[at]rgnul.ac.in.
- The subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series: Artificial Intelligence and Law”.
- Mishi Choudhary & Associates will be conducting the Peer Review of the submissions.
- E-Certificate of Publication will be provided under the name of RSRR and Mishi Choudhary & Associates.
- Deadline: The last date of submission is 26th August 2020.
E-mail ID: submissionsrslr[at]rgnul.ac.in
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Papers: University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU, Submit by Aug 10
- CfP: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Indexed, Vol I Issue III]: Prize Worth Rs. 3K, Submit by July 31
- CfP: International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence [Vol 1, Issue 2]: Registrar Newspapers for India Verified: Submit by Aug 4
- Call for Papers: Juristische Book with ISBN by CB Educational Services: Submit by August 10
- Call for Papers: Corpus Juris [ISSN Number 2582-2918, Volume 2, Issue 3]: Submit by July 30
- CfP: Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by July 31
- Call for Papers: FastForward Justice’s Law Journal [Vol 2, Issue 6]: Submit by July 30
- White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 2 Issue 3, Indexed, PIF 6.435]: Fee Rs. 800, Prize Worth Rs. 6K, Submit by Aug 2