About the Institute
School of Law, UPES was established in 2007 in Dehradun as College of Legal Studies (COLS). It is one of the best and foremost multidisciplinary law schools in India. The objective at School of Law is to produce competent and strong global legal professionals for the future who contribute to nation-building.
About the Journal
UPES Student Law Review is a bi-annual, student-run, double-blind peer-reviewed legal e-journal based at School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies emanating and embracing legal scholarship. It is the publication that is entirely produced by the student board of the University under the supervision of faculty advisors.
The UPES SLR Journal aims to publish comprehensive treatments of subjects (“articles”), written by law students at the graduate and postgraduate grades as well as shorter pieces, commonly called “notes” and “comments”.
Law and Contemporary World
- Last date for abstract submission: 7th August 2020
- Communication of Acceptance of abstracts: 22nd August 2020
- Last date for final submission of full paper: 22nd September 2020
- All the submissions must consist of an Abstract of not more than 300 words, the main contribution, and a declaration of originality. The abstract will not be included in the word limit.
- A submission can be co-authored by a maximum of two people.
- Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format to upesstudentlawreview[at]ddn.upes.ac.in
- Long Articles/Research Papers: 5,000 to 7,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Essays: 3,000 to 5,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: 2,000 to 3,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
Mr. Kumar Rishabh Parth
E-mail Id: thisiskumarrishabh[at]gmail.com
Phone number: 9990718785
Mr. Arush Agarwal
E-mail Id: arushagarwal.aa[at]gmail.com
Phone number: 7465939386
Email: [email protected]
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Papers: Pen Acclaims: Publication Fee Rs. 1K, Submit by July 15
- Call for Papers: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Volume I, Issue III]: Prize worth Rs. 3K, Submit by July 15
- CfP: Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by July 15
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453, Volume 2]: Submit by July 15