About the Organisation
La Senatus Scriptors is an initiative in the legal fraternity by extremely exuberant individuals. The entire end in view behind this journal is to mould a complete legal-friendly platform. The Editorial team of La Senatus Scriptors, with utmost pleasure, invites an original holistic postulation of research work in the form of manuscripts for its 5th edition.
About the Journal
La Senatus Sriptors [ISSN- 2582-6638] is an open access, standard peer-reviewed journal. This platform encourages expressionism from young minds. Research topics are not explored just by lawmakers but the society at large in this technologically-backed and ever-changing framework. A publication in this journal equips one to write flawlessly and aids in claiming proficiency.
The Editorial Committee attaches a report along with research manuscripts. This report is the key for students to know their level of commitment and excellence. The scorecard for every manuscript will be mailed personally. The most deserving will be awarded with trophies. Hereby, we call for original research manuscripts for our fifth edition on any theme related to socio-legal aspect to be published in the month of January 2021.
About the Competition
The Juriscritpors crew of La Senatus Scriptors enthusiastically welcomes all the scriptors to its 5th Juriscriptor National Research Manuscript Competition, 2020. They established a holistic approach to research and writing. They are duty-bound to judge unbiasedly. The manuscripts will be judged on the following 10 criteria:
- Extent of research
- Knowledge of Law and Facts
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Clarity, brevity and style
- Ingenuity of thought, original thinking
- Use of authorities and citations
- Writing and logical structuring
- Strengths and weaknesses of the matter
- Clear and concise writing style
- Appropriate starting, ending and breaking of paragraphs
Anyone who is passionate about research and its nuances.
- 1st Position: Trophy + Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in Volume 2: Issue 2 + LOR + Editor’s Report
- 2nd Position: Medallion + Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in Volume 2: Issue 2 + LOR + Editor’s Report
- 3rd Position: Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in Volume 2: Issue 2 + Editor’s Report
- Top 15 Papers: Certificate of Juriscriptor + Editor’s Report
- To All The Participants: Certificate of Participation + Editor’s Report
Note: Only soft copies will be provided.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Short Articles: (1000 to 3000 words including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (3000-6000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- 20th Blue Book edition method for citation must be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10, single line spacing.
- Table of Contents must be inserted.
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be mailed to lasenatusscriptors[at]outlook.com
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany the following:
A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number; An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
Entry fee is Rs. 50/-.
Kindly pay through bank or tez and mail the screenshot of the receipt with the name of the author, Institution/Affiliation, title of the Manuscript, contact information including mail ID and mobile number. The subject of the mail must be “Registration for 5th JNRMC”. Please do visit instructions for account details.
E-mail ID: lasenatusscriptors[at]outlook.com
- Bank Name: CITY UNION BANK
- Account Number: 500101011926880
- Account Name: JUMANAH KADER
- IFSC Code: CIUB0000528
- Google Pay/Tez: +91 95859 32733
E-mail ID: lasenatusscriptors[at]outlook.
Mobile Number: +91 95859 32733, +919047805439
Note: This is a sponsored post.