About the Journal
WHITE BLACK LEGAL (ISSN 2581-8503) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
White Black Legal ISSN 2581-8503 calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Authors will be provided with the following
A Soft/hard copy of Certificate of Publication and Journal
Soft Copy of the Journal. The copy will be available here.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
How to Submit?
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 5th May 2020.
The publication/Certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of payment.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 800 for Single Authored manuscript
- Rs. 1000 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
- Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
- Account Number: 6530831574
- Account Name: Varun Agrawal
- Branch Name: PREET VIHAR, N DELHI IFSC Code: IDIB000P156
Varun Agrawal: +91 99906 70288
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in-
- Call for Papers- Amity International Journal of Juridical Sciences.
- Edited book by Dr. Raman Mittal & Dr. Kshitij Kumar Singh
- Call for Papers- White Black Legal Law Journal
- Call for Chapters – Edited book by Law Mantra