About the Opportunity
StartupXs has launched “ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021” for startups and social enterprises who want to change their community with their innovative business ideas.
StartupXs is an online searchable database that contains profiles of thousands of donor organizations providing funding, events, and training located in over 100 countries, providing support to startups and social enterprises working in over 160 developing countries.
StartupXs supports young entrepreneurs through the early stages of their company development. We believe that in this era where startup and social enterprise are using innovative approaches and tools to solve the current issues, not only in their community but globally, need resource support to sustain and one of them is finance.
1 (one) changemaker will be chosen by ‘Changemakers Seed Grant Opportunity’ and awarded with a USD 1000 seed fund (Approx. INR 77,000)
The 2021 winner will be announced on 31st January 2021 on our official Facebook Page: @StartupXs
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- An organization led by youth like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, and researchers in any country can apply
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startup or a social enterprise working in an innovative product or idea
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length, but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through our online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
The deadline for the submission is 31st December 2020 (23:59 GMT) [5:29 am Thursday, in India]
More posts that you might be interested in
Lawctopus is starting its Lawctopus Magazine- A Weekly Newsletter!