About the Opportunity
IMS Unison University is organizing an International Webinar on the theme ‘Mediation: Procedure and Practices in Common Law and Civil Law Countries’, on November 7, 2020.
About the Organizer
IMS Unison University, formerly Institute of Management Studies, is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It offers academic programs at under-graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral levels in different streams of management, mass communication, law, hospitality management, and liberal arts.
About the Webinar
- Theme: ‘Mediation: Procedure and Practices in Common Law and Civil Law Countries
- Date: November 7, 2020
- Time: 4 PM onwards
Ms. Despina Mavridou,
Mediator in Civil and Commercial Matters, Italy
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register.
e-Certificate to the participants
More posts that you might be interested in
- Students For Liberty’s Samvaad on Social Media [Nov 2, 5 PM]: Register Now!
- Lexstructor’s Webinar Series on Various Dimensions of Internet Contracts in 21st Century [Nov 7-9]: Register by Nov 6
- ILS Sports Law Webinar Series on Introduction to Sports Law and Management [Nov 3, 4-5 PM]: Register Now!
- SASFL’s Samvad on United Nations Amid The New Global Order [Nov 7]: Register by Nov 3
- PCGT’s Webinar on The Fourth Industrial Revolution [Nov 2, 5-6 PM]: Register Now!
- SASFL’s Online Colloquium on Economics of Politics [Nov 7, 11 AM-1:30 PM]: Registration Open