About the Opportunity
Upstox, earlier known as RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd., a Discount Broking company, is hiring for the job post of Assistant Manager (Legal), for its office in Mumbai.
Upstox (RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.) is one of India’s leading Discount Broking companies which enables investors and traders to trade in the Stock Market and Commodities exchange at a fraction of the market price.
They are a Mumbai based discount stockbroker, offering a fast, reliable & easy-to-use trading platform for traders in the India stock market.
Incorporated in 2009, Upstox is a Mumbai, India based SEBI registered financial service provider. It offers online stock trading, commodity trading, currency derivatives trading, mutual funds, and Demat account. It is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, NSDL, and CDSL.
- Vetting of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Service Agreements, Master Service Agreement, Referral Agreement, and documents
- Act as a trusted advisor and deliver expert legal advice in relation to the laws and regulations governing financial services products, Stock Exchange.
- To partner with the teams, delivering a best in class legal service that enables the business to deliver on their objectives, whilst effectively managing legal risk and ensuring good outcomes.
- Proactively identifying and advising on legal and regulatory risks, escalating these as necessary to stakeholders, and assisting with recommending and implementing solutions, including in relation to the implementation of new legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Provide input to new and existing policies and procedures to ensure that any changes to processes are within the permitted legal and regulatory framework.
- Can be part of the Secretarial and Finance Team.
Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified and enrolled lawyer
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of Post Qualification Experience in a corporate and legal role, from similar NBFCs or Bank
- Strong communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Regulatory technical expertise in financial services
- Project management, including advising and leading on implementa1tion of new laws of regulations
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply.
More posts that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Litigation Associate at Criminal Justice and Police Accountability Project [CPA Project], Bhopal: Apply by Nov 15
- JOB POST: Legal Assistant at Numerator [Data and Tech Company], Vadodara: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Legal Consultant [Research Associate] at International Justice Mission, Delhi: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Junior Associate lawyers at Kaleeswaram Raj & Associates, Kochi: Apply by Dec 5
- JOB POST: Counsel [Markets Legal] at JP Morgan Chase & Co [JPMC], Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Legal Associate at Maersk [Legal Shared Services], Mumbai: Apply by Nov 16
- JOB POST: Associate [Legal] at Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change [MoEF&CC], New Delhi: Apply by Nov 17
- JOB POST: Registrar at Armed Forces Tribunal [AFT]: Apply by Dec 31
- JOB POST: Legal Specialist at Moody’s Corporation, Gurgaon: Apply Now!