About the Company
Happay is a fintech, which was founded in 2012. It is one of the leading company in the expense management space. For more details please visit https://www.happay.in/.
About the Job
Happay is looking to hire an outstanding candidate to join our in-house legal team. Preferably someone who has experience of a start-up or working in a high paced environment and is available for immediate joining.
Assistant Manager/Manager [Legal]
Candidate will have to support and carry out administration of contracts with the company’s policies and procedures, applicable laws and client’s requirement keeping in the mind the best interest of the company. The responsibility of the candidate would involve review and negotiation of the variety of agreements including master service agreement, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements etc. with client, vendors, subcontractors as the case may be.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently draft, review and negotiate agreements with clients, vendors, partners etc.
- Assist in development and modification of internal policies and internal SOPs.
- Provide legal support and assistance to internal teams in curation to knowledge process.
- Conduct research on various legal matters.
- Co-ordination with external counsels.
- Co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders on various legal issues and act as decision maker.
- Contract Management and Vendor Management.
- Identify risks and issues and suggest alternative solutions.
B.A. LLB (Hons.)
Experience and Technical Skills:
- Minimum 3-7 Years PQE as in-house counsel role, preferably in IT/ITES, fin-tech sector/start-up.
- Must have a good understanding of commercial contract terms and their legal implications.
- Must have ability to organise and deliver assigned workload within the timelines.
- Excellent oral communication and written skills.
You can directly mail your CV at [email protected]
Company LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/va-tech-ventures-happay-/
Note: This is a sponsored post.