About the Organisation and Job Description
Amity Law School is looking for dedicated and committed faculty members who believe in institution building and have a passion for academic excellence and quality research.
Title: Assistant Professor [Law]
The applicant should have the following qualification and experience:
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1st class LL.B & LL.M degrees from reputed college / University.
- The applicant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC.
- Desirability PhD or Pursuing PhD from reputed Institute / University
- At least 2 years of teaching experience.
How to Apply?
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Assistant Manager [General, Legal] at PFRDA [2 Positions]: Apply by July 31
- Presiding Officer at Industrial Tribunal, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- Manager [Legal] at Tata CLiQ, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- General Manager [Law] at Powergrid Corporation of India Limited: Apply by Aug 6
- Legal Advisor at New Delhi Municipal Council: Apply by July 31
- Deputy Manager [Legal] at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited: Apply by July 31
- Associates at Sondhi & Partners, Delhi [2 Vacancies, Freshers]: Apply by July 30
- Professors at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- Faculty and Administrative Positions at NUJS, Kolkata [22 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 31
- Teaching Positions at University of Calcutta, Senate House, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- Research Associates at Gauhati High Court: Apply by July 30
- Professor and Associate Professor at BHU, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- Assistant General Manager [Legal] at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited: Apply by Aug 7
- Professor at Aligarh Muslim University, Murshidabad & Malappuram [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 30
- Chairperson at Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals, Delhi and Prayagraj: Apply by July 31