Avid Legal is looking for Associates who will be working hand to hand with the partner heading the Litigation Team.
About the organization
Avid Legal is a boutique firm that offers a broad spectrum of legal services including Litigation, Arbitration, and General Legal Consultancy, and various kinds of Transnational and Advisory work.
The Firm has extensive experience in handling complex legal issues related to virtually all types of industrial and corporate sectors. The firm is based out of New Delhi and the area of practice is spread across multifarious forums.
The firm is looking for two (2) Associates who will be working hand to hand with the partner heading the Litigation Team and the following roles ensue:
- The Associates would be predominately engaged in legal drafting and pleadings which would include but is not limited to Note of Arguments, Brief notes, etc.
- The nature of work also involves appearing before various legal forms.
- It would be expected out of the Associates to undertake substantial legal and non – legal research.
- The nature of work also involves active participation in client counseling/ meeting, which includes but is not limited to devising way forwards, corporate structuring, a compilation of documents, etc.
- The Associate is expected to diligently carry out the process of file and case management for their respective cases with the assistance of the Court clerk.
- It would be expected out of the Associates to build a rapport with the opposites Counsels, Registry of respective courts, Court masters and clerks, to ensure easy and smooth functioning.
The current opening is for A-0 and A-1 Associate and the following are the prerequisites for the selection process:
- The candidate must be a graduate from a University recognized by Bar Council of India and should have his / her provisional license to practice.
- The candidate should preferably be based out of Delhi/NCR.
- The candidate’s prior internship experience should be extensive, litigation-based and the cumulative period should not be less than 7 months.
- The candidate should be comparatively well versed with legal drafting, vetting and should possess extraordinary command over the English language.
- The candidate should be enthused to undertake legal research, should possess basic common sense and sharp skill of communication.
- The candidate should possess a good appetite for work and should not be hesitant in undertaking laborious work.
Avid Legal, B-18, GF, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi – 110014, India.
A-0 – Rs. 10,000/- per month and A-1 Rs. 15,000/- per month.
How to apply?
The candidate should email his/her CV/Resume on or before 15th November 2020 along with a Cover Letter on office[at]avidlegal.in and the Cover Letter which should also demonstrate why the particular candidate is well-suited for the opening in terms of the criteria set out hereinabove.