EY or Ernst and Young India is looking to hire for the role of Assurance Associate as a part of the Forensics and Integrity Services (Forensics) provided by EY, for its office in Noida.
Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services. It was founded in the year 1989.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Team
The Third-Party Due Diligence team is a part of the Forensics and Integrity Services (Forensics) provided by EY. It particularly investigates conducting background checks on the vendors or other affiliated parties of the clients in order to understand the risk involved while getting into possible business relations with such third parties. The information is extracted by conducting secondary research using subscribed databases and public domain information sources.
Opportunity within EY Forensic and Integrity Services team in supporting on legal support aspects, including but not limited to, e-discovery, document review, legal research, contract abstractions and regulatory compliance engagements targeted towards the global organization.
- Planning and management
- Conducting audit/assessment/reviews in different cities
- Report reviewing
- Any other tasks that may be deemed fit as per the requirement
The person will be required to gather data from multiple sources, check the authenticity of the same data with the client objectives, and presenting it in the desired format. The person will be responsible for his/her own output and has to make sure that the information gathered and presented is 100% correct
1-month contract (With possibility od extension)
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent oral and written abilities
- Proven relationship development and project management skills
- Strategic, operational and financial analysis acumen
- Ability to work independently once provided with direction
- Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A recognized University Degree in a related discipline
- This may include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in any of the following:
- Management/Business Administration
- Business Information/Technology
- Public Administration
- Data Sciences, etc.
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
Click here for the official information by EY.
More Job opportunities that you might be interested in-
- Legal Job Opportunities at Mastercard, India and Abroad [Remote in COVID 19]: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: KYC-Legal and Compliance at Wipro, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Lead Trust & Safety Policy Manager [Legal Team] at Wikimedia Foundation, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Assistant Manager-Contracts Management at Deloitte India, Hyderabad: Apply Now!