About the Organisation
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking corporation run by the government of India’s Ministry of Railways to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the “Dedicated Freight Corridors”.
The office of Chief General Manager, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), Ajmer is opening a job post of Consultant/Legal.
Number of Vacancies
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Candidate should be law graduate from a recognized university.
Candidate should have experience of at least five years in any one or more areas such as dealing the matters related to land acquisition, arbitration matter, court cases related to civil suit, service matter, tax matter & corporate issues, Candidate should also have experience of drafting the application, reply, deed and examination of legal documents.
How to Apply?
Eligible applicants may send in their application to the Chief General Manager, DFCCIL, A-1 Circular Road, Near SP (GRP) office, Ajmer- 305001 on and before 11th August 2020 or within one month from the date of this notice whichever is later, by post or in person.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Law Clerks (Trainee) at High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Prayagraj [102 Vacancies]
- Research Associate at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs [Freshers]
- Assistant General Manager [Legal and Recovery] at Repco Micro Finance Limited, Chennai: Apply by Aug 13
- Legal Area Manager at Axis Bank, Patna [Freshers]: Apply by Aug 13
- Assistant Professor [Law] at Amity Law School
- Assistant Manager [General, Legal] at PFRDA [2 Positions]: Apply by July 31
- Manager [Legal] at Tata CLiQ, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Deputy Manager [Legal] at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited: Apply by July 31