About the Institution
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-D) is a State University established by an Act of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Business Incubation and Technology Commercialization.
Applications are invited for the position of IPR Consultant.
Department: Innovation Research & Development (IRD)
Number of Vacancies
Okhla Industrial Phase: 3, Near Govindpuri Metro Station New Delhi, 110020
Candidate must possess LLB degree with Patent course certificate having a minimum experience of 10 years in the relevant field.
How to Apply?
Interested candidate needs to apply online, here. The last date of submitting the application is July 28, 2020 (Tuesday) by 5 PM.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Law Clerks (Trainee) at High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Prayagraj [102 Vacancies]
- Research Associate at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs [Freshers]
- Assistant General Manager [Legal and Recovery] at Repco Micro Finance Limited, Chennai: Apply by Aug 13
- Legal Area Manager at Axis Bank, Patna [Freshers]: Apply by Aug 13
- Assistant Professor [Law] at Amity Law School
- Deputy Manager [Legal] at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited: Apply by July 31
- Consultant/Legal at Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India, Ajmer: Apply by Aug 11