NCRTC (National Capital Region Transport Corporation) invites applications for the post of Labour Welfare Inspectors.
The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC), a Joint Venture company of the Government of India and states of Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh and the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) project across the National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access.
About the Opportunity
NCRTC is looking to engage young legal professionals for the role of Labour Welfare Inspectors, to fill up 2 vacant positions of the said post.
02 (Two) UR (Unreserved)
Level and Pay Scale
Qualification & Eligibility
- Diploma/Degree in Labour Welfare/Social Welfare/Social Work, OR
- Diploma in Labour Laws, OR
- LL.B. with paper(s) in Labour Laws, OR
- MBA/PG Diploma/ Degree in Personnel Management/ HRM, with Labour Laws as a subject.
- Min. 2 years working experience in Labour Welfare work in any Government Deptartment/ PSU or Private sector company, engaged in Project work.
- Experience in the construction field will be preferred.
Age Limit: Maximum age as of April 2, 2021, should be 35 years.
The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.1,50,000/-* to serve the Corporation for a period of three years. (*Plus Training cost & GST, as applicable) A three months’ prior notice will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format, attached with the official notification. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self-attested:
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate.
- Salary slip Application without supporting Educational Certificates/ Experience Certificate etc. shall not be entertained.
- A completely filled-up application should reach the office latest by April 23, 2021.
- The envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Labour Welfare Inspector” and should be addressed to Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of their email address and they will have to appear for an interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and will be called for written examination.
- The date, time, and pattern of the written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The written examination shall be held in Delhi only and candidates shall have to make own arrangement for travel and stay.
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Law Officer cum Junior Draftsman at APPSC [Arunanchal Pradesh Public Service Commission]: Apply by May 5
- JOB POST: Assistant Law Officer & Other Roles at NCW (National Commission for Women): Apply by May 5
- JOB POST: Project Specialist & Project Lead at WEF (World Economic Forum), Mumbai: Apply by Apr 30
- JOB POST: Young Professional at World Trade Organization (WTO), Delhi: Apply by Apr 29
- Civil Judge Recruitment by Karnataka Judicial Services [94 Vacancies]: Apply by Apr 27
- JOB POST: Vacancy for Young Professionals & Consultants in NHDC [National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd]: Apply by Apr 20