About the organisation
The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court based in Prayagraj that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
It was established on 17 March 1866, making it the fourth high court to be established in India.
Applications for contractual engagement for one year on 102 posts of Law Clerks (Trainee) in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The engagement shall be purely contractual based for a fixed term of one year. However, the term may be terminated at any time, without any notice.
Number of Vacancies
102 (one hundred and twp)
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee).
- They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September 2020.
- Computer knowledge: Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Age limit: The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 1st August 2020.
A fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc.
How to Apply?
The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash.
The applications form may be used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra-Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Deadline: The last date for submission of application forms is 8th August 2020.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Research Associate at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs [Freshers]
- JOB POST: Assistant General Manager [Legal and Recovery] at Repco Micro Finance Limited, Chennai: Apply by Aug 13
- JOB POST: Legal Area Manager at Axis Bank, Patna [Freshers]: Apply by Aug 13
- JOB POST: Assistant Professor [Law] at Amity Law School
- Assistant Manager [General, Legal] at PFRDA [2 Positions]: Apply by July 31
- Presiding Officer at Industrial Tribunal, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- Manager [Legal] at Tata CLiQ, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- General Manager [Law] at Powergrid Corporation of India Limited: Apply by Aug 6
- Legal Advisor at New Delhi Municipal Council: Apply by July 31
- Deputy Manager [Legal] at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited: Apply by July 31
- Associates at Sondhi & Partners, Delhi [2 Vacancies, Freshers]: Apply by July 30
- Professors at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- Faculty and Administrative Positions at NUJS, Kolkata [22 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 31
- Teaching Positions at University of Calcutta, Senate House, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- Research Associates at Gauhati High Court: Apply by July 30
- Professor and Associate Professor at BHU, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- Assistant General Manager [Legal] at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited: Apply by Aug 7
- Professor at Aligarh Muslim University, Murshidabad & Malappuram [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 30
- Chairperson at Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals, Delhi and Prayagraj: Apply by July 31