Google invites applications for the post of Legal Specialist, Litigation at Gurugram.
As a Paralegal Counsel at Google, you work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance.
You’re part of a whip-smart group of in-house lawyers and the projects and cases you take on challenge you to think big and differently. You are collaborative, ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of the business and work with Googlers from all over the company.
As an integrated part of the team, you proactively assess legal risks and advise on products that will not only move information into the 21st century, but move information law forward as well.
- Draft and manage a variety of commercial agreements including bespoke agreements for novel/pilot products/projects, covering a wide range of activities.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google’s product, marketing and sales initiatives and work in consultation with Google’s government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate launches and innovation.
- Advise management and cross-functional project teams in Asia Pacific and USA regarding potential legal risks.
- Respond to a range of legal requests from Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Tax, Finance and other functional groups.
- Work with external Legal Counsel regarding specific matters on expert advice requests.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience negotiating contracts, interpreting legal documents, and working with attorneys to complete agreements.
- 6 years of relevant experience in the commercial, intellectual property and/or technology areas.
- Familiarity with internet technologies and related policy-regulatory environment.
- Ability to manage numerous covering different projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective organizational, analytical, negotiation and agreement drafting skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters, while maintaining a positive and constructive attitude in the midst of ambiguity, complexity and high pressure.
For the official notification and online application link, click here.
Join our subscriber's list to get a curated list of Articles directly to your inbox.