Google is seeking to hire eligible candidates for the job role of Market HR Specialist with the knowledge of Labor Law/Labor Relations, to work at its office in Gurgaon.
About the Company
Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the five Big Tech companies along with Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft.
About the Post
The selected candidate utilizes their deep subject matter expertise in HR programs, processes, and execution in your particular market. They will work closely with the Market HR partner, who sets the strategy via the Market HR plan, to execute on and operationalize Google’s geographic priorities in the market.
In this role, the person will have knowledge in local programs, policies, procedures, and offer a compelling voice around HR matters as it relates to the market, internally and externally.
- Develop the execution plan for the Market HR plan and bring together the relevant People Operations Specialists to deliver against this plan
- Provide local context and advice on key HR-related matters
- Work with the Integrity team to review local policies in the context of the market
- Work with the Compliance team, HR Operations, and the relevant specialist teams on prioritizing and mitigating market-related risks
- Provide insights to help formulate the Market HR plan and priorities and support local labor relations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business-related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience: 7 years of relevant human resources experience in India
Other Skills Required
- Deep labor law/labor relations knowledge
- Strong project management skills and delivery
- Strong client management skills including the ability to drive decision-making across different stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Excellent change management skills
Gurgaon (Now, Gurugram), Haryana
Here are few other posts that you might be interested in, Click on the link below –
- Job Post : Registrar at NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal), Apply Now
- Job Post : Senior Manager (Legal) at The Walt Disney Company, Apply Now
- Online internship Opportunity at Prolawfic Legal, Apply Now