About the Organisation
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a subordinate office under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of Government of India, handling and dealing with various subjects, matters and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance and policy.
The IICA is opening a job post of Research Associate-II- CDM Project.
The engagement will purely be on contractual basis initially for a period of six months/one year if otherwise not extended or curtailed. The contractual engagement is need-based and it will not confer any right or privileges on the appointee for regular appointment.
Activities: Data Collection, Survey of literature and documentation
Number of Vacancies
Educational Qualification: LLB (complete/Pursuing)
Experience: Prior Research experience
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at gauri.iica[at]gmail.com.
Note: An online Interview is being conducted on every Wednesday.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Assistant Manager [General, Legal] at PFRDA [2 Positions]: Apply by July 31
- Presiding Officer at Industrial Tribunal, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- Manager [Legal] at Tata CLiQ, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- General Manager [Law] at Powergrid Corporation of India Limited: Apply by Aug 6
- Legal Advisor at New Delhi Municipal Council: Apply by July 31
- Deputy Manager [Legal] at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited: Apply by July 31
- Associates at Sondhi & Partners, Delhi [2 Vacancies, Freshers]: Apply by July 30
- Professors at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- Faculty and Administrative Positions at NUJS, Kolkata [22 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 31
- Teaching Positions at University of Calcutta, Senate House, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- Research Associates at Gauhati High Court: Apply by July 30
- Professor and Associate Professor at BHU, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- Assistant General Manager [Legal] at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited: Apply by Aug 7
- Professor at Aligarh Muslim University, Murshidabad & Malappuram [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 30
- Chairperson at Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals, Delhi and Prayagraj: Apply by July 31