PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a multinational professional services network of firms
The firms that make up the PwC network work together to provide quality service offerings for clients throughout the world.
Firms in the PwC network are members in, or have other connections to, PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL), an English private company limited by guarantee.
About the Opportunity
PwC is looking to hire experienced professionals for the role of Senior Associate in Tax & Regulatory Services, for its Mumbai office.
The candidate must be a CA and/or Law Graduate
- Good understanding of TRS services
- Working knowledge of Independence rules – GIP, SEC and EU
- Proactive and robust thought process
- Meticulous and committed attitude with an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence/persuade stakeholders
- Flexibility with work timings
- Proven ability to work in teams effectively
- High digital awareness
October 19, 2020
How to Apply
Click on the apply button provided on the Job Posting page by PwC.
More posts that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Senior Legal Counsel at Siemens Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Research Associate/Associate Editor at CLPR’s Constitutional and Civic Citizenship Project: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Contract Management at Capgemini India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Teaching Vacancies [Legal] at DSNLU, Visakhapatnam: Apply by November 9
- JOB POST: Assistant Director [Legal] at FSSAI: Apply by November 2
- JOB POST: Legal Expert at WAPCOS Ltd, New Delhi [A Mini-Ratna Company]: Apply by Nov 31