IndiGo is looking to engage a Senior Legal Counsel with 5-8 years of PQE for handling legal operations and legal affairs, for its office in Gurgaon.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth-largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crores (64 million) passengers carried in the financial year 2018–19. The airline operates 1,500 flights every day to 87 destinations – 63 domestic and 24 international. It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi.
- Will be responsible for Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Arbitration, Consumer Cases, Regulatory disputes/Cases, Labour Laws, Industrial Disputes, Copyright, IPR, Corporate laws, etc
- Responsible for handling legal operations and legal affairs of the company
- Provide strong legal and regulatory support to the operational teams
- Experience in handling corporate commercial litigation for various courts
- Good drafting skills, Experience in handling complex matters and in criminal complaints
- Experience in leading law firms required
Experience & Skills
- Must be a law graduate
- 5 – 8 years
More Jobs that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Advocates at C.K. Legal, Mumbai [5 Vacancies, PQE 1-10 Years]: Applications Open!
- JOB POST: Legal Trainee at BeIN Legal LLP, Indore [Fresher]: Apply by March 8
- JOB POST: Associates at Singh Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply by April 15
- JOB POST: Content Developer and Faculty at CLAT Prep Education: Applications Open