About the Organisation
ICFAI University, Tripura is a nonprofit private university located at Agartala, Tripura, India. It was established in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature.
ICFAI University, Tripura is opening job posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor under International Law, Cyber Law, Criminal Law, IPR & Corporate Law.
Agartala-Simna Road, P.O. Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala, Tripura 799210
- The Applicants should have PG, UGC-NET preferably with PhD in appropriate discipline with first class at the preceding degree.
- In addition, teaching/research/industry experience as applicable for different positions, the applicants should have excellent academic record through.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their detailed resume through e-mail by mentioning the position applied for in subject line to at careers[at]iutripura.edu.in.
- Alternatively, the applicants may send their resume by courier/speed post to “The Registrar, The ICFAI University, Tripura P.O. Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Tripura (West) – 799210”.
- The applications are required to be submitted immediately without any delay.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Law Clerks (Trainee) at High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Prayagraj [102 Vacancies]
- Research Associate at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs [Freshers]
- Assistant General Manager [Legal and Recovery] at Repco Micro Finance Limited, Chennai: Apply by Aug 13
- Legal Area Manager at Axis Bank, Patna [Freshers]: Apply by Aug 13
- Assistant Professor [Law] at Amity Law School
- Deputy Manager [Legal] at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited: Apply by July 31
- Consultant/Legal at Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India, Ajmer: Apply by Aug 11
- IPR Consultant at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi [IIIT-D]
- Teaching Positions at Manglayatan University