Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, invites you to the new edition of its annual mooting affair, the 5th Law College Dehradun National Moot Court Competition at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Dates of the Competition: 1-2 May, 2021
Students of 3/5 year LL.B. degree courses from any institution recognized by B.C.I. and LL.M. students (not enrolled as advocates) are eligible to participate. Provided that only one team may participate per institution.
INR 5000 is payable as a registration fee. Fees must be paid by online transfer only after Final Registration. (Account Details available at lcdmcs.com).
Food and Accommodation is upon the college.
Scheme of the Competition
There shall be 24 teams on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please Note: There shall be a Researchers’ Test in addition to Preliminarily, Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals and Final Oral Rounds.
- All registration formalities are to be completed online on the website. To register, visit lcdmcs.com/reg.
- Registration of a Team shall be complete when Final Registration is completed along with payment of fees at lcdmcs.com/tapr.
- Teams must submit their travel plan by April 15, 2021, at lcdmcs.com/tapr.
Last date of memorial submission: April 20, 2021
Moot Proposition shall be released on March 7, 2021
All information is updated on our official website lcdmcs.com.
Rules of the Competition and Competition Schedule are available at lcdmcs.com/downloads.
Online contact details are available at lcdmcs.com/contact.
Email Address for all Communications: lcdmcs[at]uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in
Prof. (Dr.) Poonam Rawat, Chair, Faculty Board, MCS: hodlaw[at]uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in
- Anna Anu Priya, President, MCS: +91 7004600499
- Krishna Rastogi, Joint Convener, NMCC: +91 +919721907945
- Rahul Kumar, Organising Committee, NMCC: +917903435470