Our mission of enabling informed and inspired careers is the reason why Lawctopus Law School has come into existence.
Our courses are rigorously researched, developed by experts, come with reading modules, recorded lectures, a discussion forum for questions and peer learning, live lectures, assignments, and feedback.
Our courses are NOT mere content (text and video), but an intensive learning experience, delivered in an environment, that is caring and supportive.
We also serve you with internship, job, and publication opportunities (to the best-performing students), and as alumni (with updates on free webinars, masterclasses, and workshops).
Lawctopus Law School aims to be India’s online law school! It’s the law school you always wanted, online!
We have a range of courses on:
1. Legal Research and Writing
2. Contract Drafting and Negotiation
3. IPR: Law and Practice
4. Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
5. Litigation Basics: Reading Case Files, Making Court Briefs
6. Mooting: Moot COURSE (& Competition)
If you want to learn about our school and our courses, please do attend our orientation session!
From October 18-31, we are conducting ‘Orientation Sessions’ about our courses to answer any questions or concerns you have about doing our courses. Note: We’ll not be conducting the sessions on Mondays, i.e, October 19, and 26.
The structure of our orientation sessions is as follows:
1. Why have we developed our courses and how?
2. How are our courses conducted? Structure and scope.
3. What skills and knowledge can you hope to gain from our courses?
4. What are other add-on benefits of doing a course by Lawctopus Law School (preferable internships, jobs, publication opportunities, alumni support)?
5. How much time and money do you require to complete our courses well?
6. FAQs and Q and A session
The session is hosted by our founding CEO, Tanuj Kalia, or by our Learning Managers (Aunnesha Dey, Mustafa Rasheed, and Sanya Arora).
To register for any of our orientation session, please click here.
Note: Attending any one of the orientation sessions should be enough to answer your queries; however, please feel free to attend more than one!