Lex Repository is proud to announce Article Writing Competition, in the interest of proud Writers on the occasion of Earth Day 2021.
About Lex Repository
Lex Repository is committed to providing Articles based upon legal subjects and it covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is to add insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
About the Competition
Applicants are invited to submit original essays addressing any relevant topic related to below- mentioned themes. The Competition is divided into two parts which are as follows:
- For School students
- For Law Background People
Note: The article will be judged in one of the two aforementioned categories independently (exclusive of each other). The results declared will be separate for both the categories and they would be final. The authority vests with LEX REPOSITORY to change or modify the same.
- The Article has to be submitted on the Submit Article page of the Lex Repository website: http://www.thelexrepository.com/submit-article/
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No PDF format shall be entertained.
- The format of the Article shall be in the following manner:
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Font Size – Heading – 14 and Content – 12
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Paraphrasing – Justified
- Every Article must contain the list of references at the end of the Article in alphabetical order.
- All references in the Article must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Authors submitting Article in co-authorship have to write names of both Authors and one email ID of either Author in the Form while submission.
- The name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number and the name of Institution shall be mentioned after the title of the Article and before the beginning of the main text.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the author(s) i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Plagiarism is permitted to the maximum extent of 15%. (Less plagiarism will be appreciated).
- Rs. 100/- in case of Authorship
- Rs. 150/- in case of Co-Authorship
Mode of Payment
PayTM: Participants can make payment to [email protected] (Mr Somay Rustagi).
For Google Pay/ PhonePe: Participant can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi).
Bank Transfer: Participant can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows”
- Beneficiary Name: Somay Rustagi
- Account Number: 62483038056
- IFSC Code: SBIN00021310
- Account Type: Saving
- Bank: State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send a screenshot of the same to opportunities[at]thelexrepository.com or WhatsApp on 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
Note: If any participant does not submit an Article after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
How to Register?
- The participants have to pay the registration fee via any of the above-mentioned payment modes.
- After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in this Google Form: https://forms.gle/YdqQiWtViSxMY9NL7
- Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
Last date of Submission: 30th April 2020
Last date for Registration: 28th April 2020
- All students can participate from Class IX to XII.
- Students pursuing 5 or 3 years Law.
- Students pursuing LLM.
- Any other person related to the field of law.
In case of any queries, you may contact [email protected] or 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi).
Official Website: www.thelexrepository.com
Official Notification: https://bit.ly/2PtEp6v