National Blog Writing Competition is being conducted by Constitutional Law Club (CLC), NUSRL on Constitution in its Seventies.
About the Club
The Constitutional Law Club is established in the year 2019 to study the contemporary issues and its validity under the Constitution. The Club strives at creating opportunity and in-depth understanding of the nuances of the constitution. It aims to initiate a platform wherein students and scholars can exchange their views over contemporary issues and provide solutions to these issues.
The Club tries to create a platform to the future lawmakers and lawyers an opportunity to understand and reflect their voices towards the constitutional framework with regards to the functioning of the government.
- Date of release of notification: 26th November 2020
- Last date of submission of article: 20th December 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: First week of February 2021
- Top 3 entries will get merit e-certificate.
- Top entries would be considered for publication in our blog.
- The name of the winners will be displayed on the NUSRL Website.
- Separate intimation will also be sent to all the winners along with a Letter of Appreciation.
The competition is open to all law pursuing students (three or five years, including L.L.M/PhD) from any recognized university.
Theme: Constitution in its Seventies
- Constitutional Morality
- Transformative nature of Constitution
- Constitutional Identity
Note: The list is not exhaustive and authors can opt for any topic within the ambit of the theme.
The copyright of all articles shall remain with the Constitutional Law Club, NUSRL.
For query, reach us at clclub[at]nusrlranchi.ac.in.
Shreya Mishra: + 91-7004801585
Mujeeb Ur Rehman: 91-9430136818