About the Opportunity
One of the IP Centers of NLSIU, Bangalore – CIPRA (Center for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy), has introduced an Online Internship policy in light of COVID-19.
The Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy (CIPRA) aims to enhance the intellectual property knowledge base and research capabilities of the country in general and the NLSIU in particular.
The center attempts to achieve these aims through a two-pronged strategy. Firstly, it attempts to disseminate information on intellectual property rights with a view to creating awareness in the public in general. Secondly, it initiates research into relatively unexplored and novel areas.
- Writing an original 1000-1200 word small article each week.
- Making one presentation at the end of the month on any topic that they have worked on during the month.
- The internship will be considered to be complete only on the submission of four original pieces on any area of IPR.
- The interns will assist the research associates with any tasks as required.
How to Apply
Interns are to send their details (CV, cover letter) to cipra[at]nls.ac.in at least two weeks in advance for the Internship.
Minimum 30 days
Ms. SADHANA E.
Email: cipra[at]nls.ac.in / sadhana[at]nls.ac.in
More posts that you might be interested in
- Internship Opportunity at Zest IP, Delhi: Applications Open
- Internship Opportunity at Centre of Criminology and Public Policy [CCPP], Udaipur: Applications Open!
- Call For Editors: LegalReadings: Apply by November 15
- Internship Opportunity at Criminal Justice and Police Accountability Project [CPA Project]: Applications Open
- Internship Opportunity at SS Rana & Co [For Final Year Students], Delhi: Applications Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ProBono India [Winter Internship]: Apply by Nov 5
- Online Internship Opportunity with Ms. Neha Talele: Apply by October 30
- Internship Opportunity at Dixit & Associates, Allahabad: Applications Open
- Internship Opportunity at Think India [Vidhi], Multiple Locations and WFH: Apply by Nov 5