Prolawfic Legal Writing Internship is an opportunity that gives you great exposure to the world of content management and writing.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate students
- Postgraduate students
- Students pursuing PhD programme
- Advocates and other professionals
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- Best performers will be mentioned on the website.
- Networking opportunities.
Nature of Internship and Duties
- Primary Duty: Content creation and Article writing.
- Topics will be sent to you for writing. You will write a small piece of the requisite word limit in the prescribed time frame.
- Approved content will be sent to you for correction of grammatical and other errors.
- Work will take 2-3 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by Prolawfic with your college groups and LinkedIn profile.
- Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on successful completion of the internship.
It is a work from home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. A digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of the internship.
- Four weeks. Starts on the 1st working day of every month.
- July internship shall commence from Tuesday 1st July and it will be concluded on 30th of July.
- You can apply for any other month using the procedure mentioned below.
Internship aspirants should send their CV to Prolawfic via email.
Email ID: prolawfic[at]gmail.com
The subject of your email should be “Internship Application: July 2021”. If you wish to intern in any other month, kindly mention that month in the subject.
If you wish to intern in July, kindly send your application by 29th June. And so on for other months.
Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 hours. Prolawfic Legal might not be able to reply to everyone due to a large number of applications. Please do not send repeated reminders.
E-mail ID: prolawfic[at]gmail.com