The Legal State, an initiative of young law students, is offering online internship opportunities to those who understand the significance of content and its usage.
About The Legal State
The Legal State is a student-oriented website that is an initiative of young law students. The idea behind the website is to guide and counsel students wanting to pursue law and those already in Law School.
The Legal State is looking for a content writing intern for an online internship. They are looking for someone who understands the relevance of content and how to use it to benefit readers.
How to Apply
You have to fill a google form by clicking Apply now.
Number of positions:
- Handling one of the core pillars of our company- content.
- Content generation, curation, and strategy.
- Work with the content team and develop and execute weekly content goals.
- Superb writing skills with the ability to change the tone from witty to serious and vice-versa.
- Tracking regulatory updates and amendments and writing short articles/ blog posts.
2 weeks or 1 month
Skills and Attributes
- Someone who can take complex legal topics and explain them in simple English.
- Prior experience in blog writing. (This will be great)
- Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
- Ability to come up with ideas to write on.
- Should be able to submit articles/ blog posts within the time limit.
- Should be able to promote the content on social media platforms.
- Law Student in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th Year of Law school.
- Good Command of English.
Perks and Benefits
- Certificate of successful completion of the internship.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of appreciation only if tasks given are fulfilled.
- Appreciation post on our social media platforms
Note- Excellent writers will be given a chance to be a part of our website.
Email ID: thelegalstate[at]gmail.com
Click here for the official website for more information.
More such posts that you might be interested in-
- Internship Opportunity at Invest India [Government of India]: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Centre for Law, Justice and Development, NLUD: Apply by Jan 20
- World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 [May-Sep]: Apply by Jan 31