About the Organization
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006).
The RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law and Corporate Affairs [RBS] is a student-run, initiative and research organization based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, established in the year 2016.
Rooh Nirman Foundation is a non-governmental organization registered under the Societies Act 1860, working towards initiative related to legal awareness, environment conservation, health and sanitation in and around Delhi and Patiala.
About the Workshop
RBS announces its first Workshop on Competition Law, in collaboration with the Rooh Nirman Foundation.
Competition law is vital in regulating the market and plays a key role in promoting economic growth. It has evolved and gained immense importance in the business world. It intends to protect and cater to the interest of both, the consumer and producer.
The workshop will be conducted over the span of two days (further divided into 6 sessions) on 1 st and 2nd August 2020.
- Jurisprudence of Competition Law & Economics Perspective;
- Anti- Competitive Agreement and Competition Law;
- Abuse of Dominance and Relevant Markets;
- Regulation of Combination;
- Analyzing Competition Law;
- An Overview of EU Competition Law and Policy;
The panel shall consist of the following six distinguished speakers from academia, to deliver their insights on this evolving discipline:
- Dr. Geeta Gouri, a renowned economist.
- Mr. Rahul Goel, Partner at IndusLaw.
- Mr. Ratnesh Prasad, an independent consultant of Competition Law and Income Tax.
- Ms. Anu Monga, Partner at IndusLaw.
- Mr. Rahul Satyan, Counsel at Trilegal.
- Ms. Manjushree, Research Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy.
The workshop is scheduled to take place on the 1st and 2nd of August, 2020.
The registration fee is Rs. 100.
Mode of Payment
- UPI: Shreyansh Nigam at [email protected]
- PayTM: +91-9643115686
Note: Additionally, participants are required to send the screenshot of their payment to either of these numbers: +91-9001058984 (Shruti Jaju), +91-8946872409 (Chirag Rathi)
Interested candidates can register through this page.
E-certificates shall be given out to all participants.
- Chaitanya Kumar Verma (Editor-in-Chief): 8825255021
- Shruti Jaju (Managing Editor): 9001058984
- Email Id: rbs[at]rgnul.ac.in.