About the Organizer
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication to bringing innovation to the legal field. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
- This is an online event.
- Students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., a 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M.
- Participants may seek Individual participation or may apply with co-authors, not exceeding 2 writers in one team. For teaming up, participants from different universities or colleges are allowed.
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Social-Legal & Economic-Legal Issues will be considered.
- 1st prize: INR 3000/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
- 2nd prize: INR 1800/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
- 3rd prize: INR 900/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
- Top 12 ranks will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit and An Online Internship with our team.
- Selected articles of participants are entitled to have their work to be published on our website.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
- The last date to register is 30th October 2020
- The last date to submit is 10th November 2020
- The results will be declared on 25th November 2020 (tentative)
Fill out your Name, Year of Study, Branch, and University details along with the screenshot of the payment for completion of registration in the form.
Individual participation: Rs. 200/-
Co-authors participation: Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment
You can use the mode of Google Pay 9720281573
Account Number: 518702010060803
IFSC Code: UBINO551872
Account Holder’s Name: Sidhanta Sarkar
For any further queries please feel free to reach at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at 9720281573.
Note: This is a sponsored post.