About the Organizers
IMS Unison University, formerly Institute of Management Studies, is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It offers academic programs at under-graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral levels in different streams of management, mass communication, law, hospitality management, and liberal arts.
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) is a Central University, established in 1973, located in Srinagar town in Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand state in Northern India. The Department of Law was established in 1975. Tehri Campus was the first among all the campuses of the Garhwal University to start the LL.B. courses.
About the Webinar
The Law Departments of IMS Unison University and HNBGU are organizing a webinar on the topic: Right to Disconnect: A Prospective Human Right.
Advocate, Ms. Aishwarya Bhati
Additional Solicitor General of India
Date and Time
Date: October 15, 2020
Time: 4 PM onwards
No Registration Fee!
E-Certificate to all participants
More posts that you might be interested in
- GNLU’s Webinar on WTO Appellate Body Crisis: Possible Ways Out [Oct 9, 5 PM]: Register Now
- Lawctopus’ Free Webinar on ‘Getting Published in Top Law Journals’ [Oct 7, Wednesday, 5-6.15 PM]: Register Now!
- Webinar: SASFL’s Samvad on Liberty and Literacy [Oct 18, 8 PM]: Register Now!
- Webinar on Child Victims and First Responders by SLS, Hyderabad [Oct 9, 5 PM]: Register by Oct 7
- ASSOCHAM’s Conference cum Interactive Session on Enforcing Contract [Oct 10, 2-4:30 PM]: Register Now!